Friday, December 11, 2009

Are Alaine and Don Coreleone telling us how the ish went down between them or is this just a publicity stunt????

Are Alaine and Don Coreleone telling us how the ish went down between them or is this just a publicity stunt????
Donovan "Don Corleone" Bennett and Alaine Laughton have been working together musically since 2005 and have been rumoured to be making more than music together.

Arite so they kinda admitted to it withouth really saying so much in an interview last year with Jamaica Observer. The last song that Alaine released (as far as I know) was an ode to her love for Don Corleone. Its's called "Without You." Well the two have ended their professional relationship and apparently the intimate one as well. It gets interesting.

Alaine released a song with Chino called "Me and You (Secret)" See video below. Pre de lyrics nuh --Chino: "me a pre you from long long time hope one day you would be mine/ nobody haffi know bout mi and you/nobody haffi know bout the things we do.....Doh worry bout your boyfriend and what him a go tink"
Of course tounges were wagging, Chino and Alaine? Word? didn't he like just have a baby (or fathered rather)? Did he break them up? Ray, Ray Ray, Rah, Rah, Rah.....







Well look. Don Cornelone come out with a song...a response maybe? Oh and not by himself eh. He got the very talented and obviously very sexy Kirs Kelli to help him. Ouch. It would hurt if Alaine actually cared. He says "girl it's over and done....she sings on the chorous"I'm moving on cause I just cant take your love /It's a blessing from above....here's the key tho the door" and he mentions "we're no Secret Lovers" in the song too.







I personally love that "Without You" song...here ya go...enjoy.







True feelings???? True story???? gimick???? not sure but Don Corlone if you looking for a muse calle me 845-2936... I sing I write...no I wont do a Lisa Hype (Ya I know I'm good/ you see I just give you a wicked hook dere...u zeit, u zeit???)

No comments:

Post a Comment