Sunday, December 6, 2009

Black Magic

Black Magic
I've divulged my passion for the perfect lined eye (how to create cat eyes refresher here) in the past, now let me introduce you to my latest obsession: Make Up For Ever's Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow.
Yes, it's a cream shadow but used with a thin bristled brush it's the greatest liner out there. Long lasting, creamy, rich in pigment, can use wet for more precision or dry for a bit of smudge and it's waterproof so once you apply it doesn't move... all night long.

I apply with a slanted brush - my fave is still Smashbox's #21 that has the faintest curve at the top so that the bristles hit the eyelid at an angle. I start at the inner corner and apply lightly, getting thicker as the line veers further out.


TIP: As my good friend, contributing Vogue Editor, Lauren Santo Domingo, says, “When applying liquid eyeliner, close the eye and look down- do not stretch out the eyelid with your fingers. This helps to make an even, consistent line.”


How do you draw your lines?
Leave a comment below and let us know!!!

Source: www.beautybanter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment