Sunday, December 13, 2009

Etsy Fab: Etsy fashion find of the week!

Etsy Fab: Etsy fashion find of the week!
This beautiful necklace is my Etsy Fab “fashion find of the week”. It is showcased by the Etsy designer BotanicalBird.  I amongst hundreds of other online perusers find myself becoming more and more obsessed with Etsy with each passing day, mainly due to the fact that there are literally thousands of one-of-a-kind items listed [...]

botanicalbird-1 This beautiful necklace is my Etsy Fab “fashion find of the week”. It is showcased by the Etsy designer BotanicalBird.  I amongst hundreds of other online perusers find myself becoming more and more obsessed with Etsy with each passing day, mainly due to the fact that there are literally thousands of one-of-a-kind items listed there that are like fashion gold for the true fashion junkie.  This featured necklace is definitely one of those pieces of gold.  I love the flower, the bold red, and the vintage look of the metal.  It has that perfect “old” meets “new” look going on… yet it’s still eye-catching, trendy, and oh so unique!  I think the reason I chose this particular item as my Etsy Fab “fashion find of the week” was due to just prior to me visiting Etsy, I had viewed some awesome vintage clothing that was pictured at Brown Suga Fashion & Beauty Blog and saw this sexy, yummy, vintage dress.  I guess that just put me in a vintage chic frame of mind and that’s how I’d perfectly describe this necklace!

Posted in Accessories to Love, Fashion Tagged: accessories, Accessories to Love, Etsy Fab, Etsy fashion find, etsy find, Fashion, fashion accessories


No comments:

Post a Comment