Friday, December 4, 2009

Have You Been Approached In Sydney Re Being Filmed in the Street?

Have You Been Approached In Sydney Re Being Filmed in the Street?

Well kid's you might have unwittingly become part of that evil Hillsong Church you know the ones that run the even more nasty Mercy Ministries. In their eyes, lesbians and abortions are not acceptable and they tell young women who go to them for help just that.
 
See below:
 


About four weeks ago in Newtown, a pair of filmmakers approached passers-by explaining they were making a general documentary on people's lives in the city and asked if they could film. No release forms were signed nor was any information beyond the above provided. I agreed to take part.

I discovered yesterday that in fact my image had been used (for at least a minute) as part of a Hillsong propaganda video and the strong impression was given that I am either a member of, or support the church. I wonder how many other people are unaware that their image has been used in this way. I for one have begun pursuing legal action.


No comments:

Post a Comment