Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Magnet Collection

My Magnet Collection
A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) I started collecting magnets from my travels.  I went with magnets mainly because they are the cheapest thing in the gift store, except for post cards, and I collect those too.  Here is my collection.  I wish I was smart enough to collect Christmas Ornaments [...]

A long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away) I started collecting magnets from my travels.  I went with magnets mainly because they are the cheapest thing in the gift store, except for post cards, and I collect those too.  Here is my collection.  I wish I was smart enough to collect Christmas Ornaments like my friend does.  She has the coolest tree every year and I’m so jealous of it.  Does anyone else out there collect magnets?

Here are my local and international travel magnets.  The picture doesn’t do justice to my bah relief Paris magnets, darn it!

 

These are my “nature” magnets.

And, the Superheros.  Sadly, we don’t have Spider Man.  Why not?

Posted in blogging, blogs, Bragging, Detroit bloggers, Digital Photography, photos, pop culture, random thoughts, THOUGHTS Tagged: collectibles, collectors, entertainment, fun, life, magnet collections, magnets, nerds, personal

Source: thegirlfromtheghetto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment