Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some Mind-candy for Your Blogging Needs

Some Mind-candy for Your Blogging Needs
So I’m pretty excited to tell all of you that one of my best friends in the entire world the noTORIous Tori, who I bonded with over a love of writing and trashy movies, has come to the blogging world!  Her blog can be found here and it’s perfect for anyone wanting a little mind-candy to [...]

So I’m pretty excited to tell all of you that one of my best friends in the entire world the noTORIous Tori, who I bonded with over a love of writing and trashy movies, has come to the blogging world!  Her blog can be found here and it’s perfect for anyone wanting a little mind-candy to go with their pop-culture.  You’ll find some quotes, inspiration, and someone extremely relatable writing about things meaningful in her life.

I WILL HATE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO NOT VISIT AND LOVE IT.  And if you have a blog, share it in the comments below!!


Source: themagnificentb.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment