Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ashley Greene Sexy in Classic Interview

Ashley Greene Sexy in Classic Interview
Ashley Greene Sexy new 'Interview' Magazine Photoshoot

“Twilight Saga” actress Ashley Greene sizzles in black leather in the February issue of Interview magazine. The 22-year-old starlet has been popping up all over the place, most recently in her sexy SoBe Lifewater campaign, posing in painted bikni. Ash opens up to Michael Sheen — her costar in Twilight and New Moon — about taking on her first big lead role in the thriller the The Apparition, her fashion choices, and being at the hub of the Twilight pandemonium.

“It’s a really hard thing to wrap your head around,” Ashley tells Michael of the Twilight frenzy in Interview. “I was working at a restaurant, I booked the role in Twilight, put in my two weeks’ notice, got fitted, flew to Portland, filmed, and then it started getting hype. That helped me get my foot into certain doors before the movie even came out. I did four independent films during the break between Twilight and New Moon. I haven’t even really had time to sit back and process it all. But when you do finally sit back and think about it, it’s incredible.”

heen asks Ashley about growing up in Jacksonville, Fla. and how she eventually got the role of Alice:

“It was just another audition. My managers were like, “You’re going into a great casting office. They cast great projects. They’re sticklers. If you suck, they won’t call you back in.” So I was like, Okay, I’ll pay extra attention. Then I figured out there wasn’t a script or a breakdown, but there was a book. So I got the series and fell in love with it. Then that determination kicked in and I was like, Okay, I’m going to book this part is what’s going to happen. I worked my butt off for it.”

Ashley Greene Sexy new 'Interview' Magazine Photoshoot
Ashley Greene pictures Ashley Greene pictures Ashley Greene pictures

Check out Ashley’s full interview plus a behind-the-scenes video at InterviewMagazine.com.
Source: celebpic.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment