Friday, January 8, 2010

VIDEO: 2009 Was As Much A Year For Fail As Celebrity Deaths

VIDEO: 2009 Was As Much A Year For Fail As Celebrity Deaths
My first thought upon seeing the title “Best Fails Of 2009″ was, “I feel like the term ‘fail’ might have peaked in early ‘09 and may be on its way out of the internet lexicon over the next couple years…” Then I watched the seven frickin’ minute video, and realized that fails ain’t going anywhere anytime [...]

My first thought upon seeing the title “Best Fails Of 2009″ was, “I feel like the term ‘fail’ might have peaked in early ‘09 and may be on its way out of the internet lexicon over the next couple years…”

Then I watched the seven frickin’ minute video, and realized that fails ain’t going anywhere anytime soon. We’ll chalk that one up as an “Internet Lexicon Prediction FAIL”:


No comments:

Post a Comment