Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blake Lively: Bundled Up Beauty

Blake Lively: Bundled Up Beauty

Braving the chilly weather, Blake Lively was spotted making her way to the “Gossip Girl” set in New York City on Tuesday (February 2).

The 22-year-old actress donned a stylish wintertime ensemble complete with a bright blue scarf, ready to run through the day’s scenes.

As for her gig “The Private Lives of Pippa Lee,” Blake confessed that she was quite intimidated to work with Maria Bello and Julianne Moore.

“I was honestly terrified. I hadn’t slept that much, and all I wanted that day was for Maria to say, ‘Wow, great job’. And when she didn’t say anything to me, I thought, oh, my gosh, I’m terrible. She hates it. She’s calling her agent, saying, ‘What have you gotten me into?’”

“But once we finished filming, she was so complimentary and sweet. The way Maria worked was very method, and then [co-star] Julianne Moore was the complete opposite - between takes, she was a nice, normal mom talking about her kid’s baseball games. Then you would call ‘Action’, and suddenly she’s playing this creepo photographer! It freaked me out.”


Source: www.celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment