Friday, February 5, 2010

New Year's Contest and Archives

New Year's Contest and Archives
Happy New Year! I'd like to get more people subscribed to the AsianSwim Feed, thus I am holding a contest. Sign up for the AsianSwim Feed between now and January 31st, 2010 and you will be entered to win a gift certificate of $100 to the place of your choice. Simply email me at asianswim@gmail.com with the subject header "I subscribed". All emails will be placed into a hat on the 31st and the winner will be drawn and notified via email (emails will never be sold, spammed, used in any other way, etc. - I respect privacy). Thanks for your support and again Happy New Year!

Subscribe to Asian Swim

AsianSwim has a new and improved archives site - easy to navigate with pictures from all past posts categorized by model. Check it out - link below!

ASIANSWIM ARCHIVES
Source: asianswim.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment