Friday, January 29, 2010

Megan Fox Say's "Some Very Ridiculous Things"

Megan Fox Say's "Some Very Ridiculous Things"

I recently saw Transformers and I was really confused in whether I liked it or not. It was pure action an excitement yet it went on way too long. However the weakest point in the movie was Megan's fox poor acting. Recently Megan Fox made the statement that transformers was more about special effects than decent acting. Well he co-star Shia Labeouf's acting was great, he was funny and believable as usual. Hell, the robots acted better than her. Plus Michael Bay, the director of transformers is one, if not the biggest action movie director in Hollywood. Michael's reaction to this was fierce, 1oo% on point and cool. He said: "Well, that's Megan Fox for you," Bay tell the Wall Street Journal. "She says some very ridiculous things because she's 23 years old and she still has a lot of growing to do. "

Megan Fox's nasty tirade about the movie went on saying: "I mean, I can't s--- on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don't want to blow smoke up people's a--. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting."

However Bay totally disagree and again he won this round too :"Nick Cage wasn't a big actor when I cast him, nor was Ben Affleck before I put him in 'Armageddon.' Shia LaBeouf wasn't a big movie star before he did 'Transformers' -- and then he exploded. Not to mention Will Smith and Martin Lawrence, from 'Bad Boys'," he points out."Nobody in the world knew about Megan Fox until I found her and put her in Transformers," he says. "I like to think that I've had some luck in building actors' careers with my films."

I think she the believes she's the next Farrah Fawcett, but she's missing something, talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment