Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best of '09: Monday deliciousness

Best of '09: Monday deliciousness

It's the last Monday of 2009!

And boy what a delicious year it has been.

It was no easy task narrowing down all the hot men featured on the blog over the past year (without getting all hot and bothered). The things I do for you people.

Here's hoping we see a lot more of these men in 2010!

5. Ryan Gosling, October 26, 2009
"Canadian boy Ryan Gosling was looking super fine as he carried equipment into Toronto's Opera House in preparation for his band Dead Man's Bones' gig."

4. Jake Gyllenhaal, March 9, 2009
"Man, nothing can get me to see a movie I have otherwise no interest in seeing like shirtless Jake Gyllenhaal can. I bought the Jarhead DVD for that sole reason."

3. James Marsden, June 29, 2009
"My goodness. Have I mentioned lately how much I love young hot dads? James Marsden was photographed looking all kinds of hot in Maui with his two children."

2. Zac Efron, March 16, 2009
"Sure, in a perfect world that naked chick on top of him would be naked Chace Crawford. But I know I can't have it all."

1. Luke MacFarlane and Matthew Rhys, April 20, 2009
"A shirtless, same-sex makeout sesh on primetime network TV? I could hardly believe my eyes!"

For all kinds of deliciousness from 2009, click here.

Happy Monday!
Source: out-is-through.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment