Friday, January 1, 2010

Pant Bomber Had Full Pants

Pant Bomber Had Full Pants
Did you hear about the plane bomber? Someone got on a plane and tried to set off a bomb. Today the news reports that he had enough explosives to rip hole in the aircraft.

All of a sudden, that strike by BA staff doesn't sound so bad.

Plane bomber suspect Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab's had this bomb in his pants.

And I thought it burned when I went out for a curry. Why would you try to blow up your knickers in the fight against the West? If it had worked, as he blew up the plane, the last thing that went through his mind would've been his balls. When the papers said that this suicide bomber 'nearly met his end' they weren't kidding.

So far the news hasn't found a good nickname for him. In 2001 Richard Reid tried to light explosives in his shoes and he became the Shoe Bomber. What's Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab? Given it was a US flight he could be the Fanny Bomber. Ouch!

The picture on this post is of his booby-trapped pants. You can tell he wasn't vain. If it was me smuggling and explosive in my pants I would ask to have it all moulded round the front. If I'm going to go out, I might as well go out in style.

He had most of his round the back, by the looks of it. That explains why he was heard saying, "Does my bomb look big in this?" (I know everyone is doing that joke, but I wanted in.)

[Read more on the source story]


Source: www.news-plus.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment